£8.45 per hour
Full-Time for 12 weeks with potential for permanent position
Closing date: 13 November 2017, 12 noon
Interview date: 20 November 2017
About the Company
Over the past 34 years Teviot has created and activated many successful brands. We apply a blend of strategy, creativity, technology and activation to help our clients build a better future for their organisations.
We work hand-in-hand with brand owners and organisations to create more effective strategies, experiences, and communications. Most importantly, whether it's for a client or our team we firmly believe that success is based around strong relationships and a desire to realise the full potential of everything we do.
Find out more about the company here.
Got some good plate spinning skills and in need of a challenge?
Teviot is looking for a superhero to join our Client Relationship Team as an Account Executive who will provide support via a range of administrative and relationship-based tasks. This is a very relationship-based role and you should be confident speaking and presenting ideas.
As part of this role you will work closely with our wider creative teams in Teviot to ensure that we provide maximum value to our clients. Be prepared to join a fast-paced team environment that takes pride in everything they do and are willing to go above and beyond to ensure we deliver to our clients.
There is huge potential for professional advancement in this role, and a contract extension is possible after the placement for the right candidate.
Here’s the practical stuff:
• Provide consistent levels of service delivery, resolving any project challenges in a calm and self-assured manner.
• Demonstrating self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritising and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments.
• Attend and assist with client meetings and calls by taking notes or drafting reports or briefings.
• Understand and translate client requirements to write clear, detailed internal briefings.
• Develop quotes, project schedules and help manage project budgets.
• An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal.
• Provide accurate forecast data for ongoing projects and invoice all client projects at agreed times.
For full Position Description, download pdf here.
This role is perfect a graduate keen to take on responsibilities and ready for an opportunity to grow their professional knowledge and confidence. The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills. A background in marketing or project management would be desirable, although this role would also suit a graduate with a business background. You should be a confident all-rounder with a keen interest in the variable tasks involved in account management.
We’re looking for some of these skills, abilities and attitudes:
•A high level of attention to detail is absolutely essential, particularly in a fast-paced environment
•A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, especially word processing and spreadsheets
• The ability to transmit information, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, using appropriate language and channels for the intended audience
• An adaptable attitude and willingness to learn
• The ability to act on your own initiative to ensure delivery of projects, and a willingness to take on personal responsibility
• A strong work ethic and the ability to work collaboratively within teams and motivation to achieve goals as a team or individually
• A pride in a high standard of work, professionalism and a desire to function well in the job
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to calmly address new problems and reach a speedy resolution
• The ability to prioritise workload during busy periods
• The ability to jump into various projects/campaigns and manage them as required, juggle various projects/tasks at once
• A knowledge or previous experience in digital and social media marketing and CMS systems would be beneficial along with experience in writing and developing copy.
Is this you? Then hop to it and get in touch!
Closing date for applications is 13 November 2017, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
As part of the interview process you will be expected to undertake some practical tests
#nodrama #notallsuperheroeswearcapes #wewilltestyou
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.