Part-time, 20 hours/week for 12 weeks
Closing date: 28 July 2016
About the Company
Catering to organisations across a vast range of industries such as healthcare, education, government and workplaces, our combination of 60 years in the vending industry ensures we provide the knowledge and expertise to offer a bespoke service to meet customer needs, whatever they may be.
SV24-7 works hard to stay abreast of continuously changing technological, health and dietary tastes and requirements of consumers via the machines and vending products they offer. The wide ranges of machines we supply are sourced from the top vending machine manufacturers in the industry and as a result of this they are able to provide some of the newest models and technology available. Moreover, the relationships cemented over the years with leading brands such as Walkers, Nestle, Mars and Coca Cola mean that the company are able to stock machines with all the classic favourites alongside products which cater to niche consumers and those newly entering the market.
SV24-7 Vending are looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join their team. As a successful candidate, you will work closely with the director and your main objectives will be divided to three parts:
• Set up database to capture contact names & addresses of prospects
• Set up database of existing contracts, terms and renegotiation dates
• Create a planner for review meetings with customers, quarterly, six monthly & annually
• Create, implement and analyse a customer satisfaction & feedback survey
• To collate a database of businesses within geographical postcodes that meet prospect targets based on number of employees on site and footfall
• Identify the name of the person responsible for the Vending Machine tender (manager or procurement)
• Send introductory letter about SV24-7 Vending
• Follow up on letter – make a sales appointment or document when follow up can be made.
• Establish current supplier information, types of equipment and when current contract is due to expire.
Part Three – Public Sector Database:
• Identify within each local authority the key contacts for vending services. This could include different sectors including education, leisure and facilities management.
• Identify current vending services and requirements
• Establish current contract terms and contract renewal dates.
• Send introductory letter from SV24-7 Vending
• Arrange follow up meeting/call
The hours will be as follows:
Monday and Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday or Friday 9am – 1pm
The ideal candidate will be someone who has an interest or background in sales and marketing as they will work closely with our director. You’ll need to be someone with lots of energy to fit into this fast paced environment!
Great organisational skills and flexibility are also essential. You should have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines, on a diverse array of tasks and responsibilities. You should also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an engaging telephone manner.
Closing date for applications is 28 July 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.