£18,000 p/a (pro rata)
Full-time for 6 months
Closing date: 20 January 2017
About the Company
DEM Solutions is the market leader in engineering simulation software for the design and optimisation of bulk material handling and processing equipment. Our EDEM® software platform is used by leading companies in industry as well as for research at over 200 academic institutions worldwide.
Our customer base is growing rapidly and our sales team wishes to streamline our back-office processes, to allow them to focus more on customers and business development.
We are looking for an energetic and organised individual to look at how we do things today and design and implement new processes to make life easier for the front-line sales team. In this role we need someone who is prepared to:
• Review all of the existing sales administration procedures
• Get to grips with our Customer Relationship Management System – Salesforce
• Develop new processes including
• License Management
• Weekly Reporting
• Monthly forecasting
• Leads analysis and allocation
• Quotes and Proposal tracking
• Implement these processes and ensure the sales team is on board
In addition you will be involved with:
• Weekly/Monthly Sales Meetings
• Working with Marketing to plan and execute marketing campaigns
• Any other duties related to the role
The skills required for this role are:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to plan, multitask and prioritise as needed
• Flexibility and initiative, as well as the ability to work independently
• Database management and analytical skills
• Good attention to detail
• IT skills, and preferably experience of working with a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Degree in business management or a sales and marketing related field preferred
Closing date for applications is 20 January 2017, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.