Free employability workshops for women returners
Edinburgh Jan 18th & 20th
Aberdeen Feb 5th
Looking for a new opportunity after a career break?
Following the success of our Back To Work launch events in Glasgow and Edinburgh, we are delighted to invite you to an exclusive employability workshop near you.
We know that the idea of returning to work after a break can be intimidating, so Adopt an intern, in partnership with Radiant & Brighter, have designed these workshops to offer support to minority ethnic women looking to refresh their careers.
These sessions will include topics based on your feedback, and our 7+ years helping returners and graduates of all ages and backgrounds into valuable paid work.
Benefits of attending:
• Receive guidance on what employers are looking for in the current job market
• Apply your skills and any qualifications in the workplace
• Apply and improve your communication skills and be more effective in a work context
• Refresh your CV and job interview skills
• Learn from others and share strategies on time management and project management
• Ask for any support that you may need returning to work with 1-1 mentoring
• Minority Ethnic women looking to get back into employment after a period of time away from work
• Minority Ethnic women who are underemployed who want to return to their professional field
18th & 20th January 2018
10.00 - 14.30 both days
5th February 2018
10.00 - 16.00
The events are open to all, and will focus on building confidence and highlighting transferable skills.
Email email@example.com for more information and to discuss travel expenses.
See you there!