Location: Edinburgh (with some travelling)
£8.45 per hour
Part-time, 3 days per week, for 12 weeks, with a view to making the role permanent
Closing Date: 30 June 2017, noon
About the Company
Once a dominant brand on the Scottish soft drink scene, Bon Accord was a household name and loved by many. Now, four generations on, the company has been revived and reimagined for modern day consumers.
Bon Accord Soft Drinks is an exciting and dynamic (re)start-up company looking for the third member of their growing team. They are all about people and relationships and are currently looking for a hands-on Brand Development Exec to build relationships with current customers, and establish new ones. Must have a get-up-and-go attitude.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Getting out and visiting existing customers
• Making deliveries and dropping samples off to new potential customers
• Developing new small accounts
• Posting, tracking and collecting feedback on product samples
• Working at events e.g. exhibitions, trade shows, consumer shows
• Involved in the day-to-day running of the business
• Generating content for social media
• Market research studies to further develop market/sales opportunities, identify the best venues (bars/restaurants/café’s/deli’s) in each city across Scotland, group by region
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have experience in customer facing roles. You will be confident, sociable and (pardon the pun) quite bubbly! Bon Accord is looking for someone motivated and comfortable working independently and as part of a team. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be an organised, self-starting individual. People who are passionate about food and drink are highly desirable.
Closing date for applications is 30 June 2017, 12 noon.
Interviews will take place week commencing 10 July 2017.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.APPLY