£19,000 pro rata
Full-time for 3 months with potential to extend for the right candidate
January 2017 start
Closing date: 8 December 2016, noon
About the Organisation
Money Dashboard is an innovative and growing Fintech company, which helps people in the UK be better with money, via rich and illuminating Personal Financial Management apps.
Already established as market leader in their sector, Money Dashboard was recently placed on the London Stock Exchange's ELITE programme and are considered to be one of the UK's most exciting and ambitious companies.
As the first point of contact for most Money Dashboard users, the Customer Support Executive Intern will:
• Provide first-line email support to the Money Dashboard user-base; assisting them with queries, access issues, etc.
• Triage support tickets to relevant parties
• Provide occasional phone support to Money Dashboard users
• Assist in testing during the product development cycle
• Assist in testing/identifying new bugs/issues as users report these
• Work with the rest of the support team to continually refine and optimise the customer support side of the business
Working in a friendly, creative and collaborative environment, you will be given the opportunity, and encouraged, to contribute ideas, general feedback and reporting on areas of the product you feel could be improved. Money Dashboard team members work closely between departments, and have a fun culture of cross-departmental collaboration.
The ideal candidate will have experience of providing customer support and working with customer service platforms. You will be proficient at using word-processing and spreadsheet software and will ideally be educated to degree level, but this does not necessarily need to be in an IT/Computing Science subject. The most important criteria for this role is the ability to provide excellent customer support.
You will take pride in providing top-level support to users, have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as the ability to respond to user queries promptly and efficiently. You will possess a general interest in technology and applications that help users improve their lives. You should have excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills, and the ability to maintain a cool head, remain polite, and calmly prioritise workload when things get busy. An adaptable attitude and willingness to learn are important.
The following skills are desirable, though not essential
• Experience of using diagnostic tools to analyse and diagnose issues
• Experience of providing customer support for a software product
• Some experience of providing chat-based support
• Some experience of writing and maintaining forum / inline help content
Money Dashboard understands that your job is more than just a salary and that you have a life outside of work too. We believe high performing employees are happy employees and we try to help ensure that you have a great work life balance which leaves you challenged but still able to enjoy those sunny Edinburgh weekends.
• Generous salary
• Flexible working patterns
• 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays pro rata
• Free soft drinks and fruit
• Plus: Childcare vouchers & Bike to work scheme
Closing date for applications is 8 Dec 2016, noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.