£330 per week
Full-time, for 6 months
Closing date: 2 December 2016, noon
About the Company
Analog Devices Inc's (ADI), Development Tools Engineering group develops and maintains the company's software development tools. Using these development tools and ADI's processors, ADI's customers create products such as high-fidelity audio systems, vision recognition devices and motor-control systems.
A wealth of information can be found on the company website here.
Analog Devices are looking for keen and enthusiastic, self-motivated Development Tools Engineering Interns to join their IDE, Embedded Operating Systems and Code Generation development teams. As a successful applicant, your main responsibilities may include:
• Regression testing: setting up test systems
• Automated benchmarking systems
• Examples for heterogeneous multicore systems
• "Getting Started Guides" to walk users through given tasks
• Web-based Intranet application development
• Graphical configuration utilities
This opportunity is ideal for Computer Science graduates. The following skills would be advantageous:
• Experience with Linux kernel device-driver development (or other operating systems) and the GCC toolchain – especially building new versions.
• Experience developing with the Eclipse IDE, and Microsoft VisualStudio.
• Development on both Windows and Linux
You should also be well-organised and comfortable at prioritising. The ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills is also essential.
Closing date for applications is 2 December 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.