Ideas Made Digital is an innovative digital production company working with various businesses to explore their online potential.
£7.85 per hour. Part-time, 20 hours per week for an initial 12 weeks. There is a possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate
Immediate start date
Ideas Made Digital (IMD) are looking to expand their team with a Digital Marketing Executive. Within this role you will be involved in interfacing with clients, producing and executing digital marketing plans across all digital media channels including paid media (adwords, display ads, social media marketing), organic marketing (SEO), content planning, social media marketing and email marketing.
As IMD’s Digital Marketing Executive your main tasks would include:
• Controlling their biddable media campaigns on Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Creating Content Planners and briefing the copy team
• Conducting PR, reaching out to journalists and coming up with interesting articles for stories.
• Doing market research using Google and Facebook
• Creating social media marketing plans
• Collating data and presenting it to the client in a digestible format.
• Reporting on work by using Google Analytics and other analytics platforms.
• Conducting Keyword research and content GAP analysis.
• Conducting Blogger Outreach
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with a background in marketing, entrepreneurship or business studies. You will be a driven individual keen to make a positive start to a career in digital.
The successful candidate will be hard-working, passionate and reliable. You will have a strong understanding of various social media platforms and how to manage these in a business capacity. You will be a confident communicator, strong in both written and oral forms of communication. Previous experience of Google Analytics, PR, copywriting and GAP analysis would be highly beneficial.
Closing date for applications is 5 February 2015, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. State a. your availability and b. How you meet the requirements of the job specification. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
This Adopt an Intern funded internship has been made possible through the financial support of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) with match funding from the Scottish Government. It is part of a "Business Growth Programme" supporting the third sector, micro businesses and SMEs and contributes to our wider focus of boosting economic stability by investing in graduates. These are paid, meaningful, capacity-building internships, with monitored outcomes.