£8.50 per hour
Full-Time or Part-Time for an initial 12 weeks
Closing date: 6 November 2017, noon
About the Company
IBT Travel are one of the UK’s top tour operators specialising in Educational European and School Ski tours. Founded in 1986, IBT Travel have built a reputation as a leading provider of school trips and are specialist in European, UK and Ski tours for party leaders and educational groups. The company focuses on delivering high quality experiences and customer service and are now looking to build their social media and online presence with this exciting opportunity.
You can find more about them on their website.
An enthusiastic and knowledgeable graduate is now sought to join the team with a view to increasing the SEO rankings of the company's online presence.
IBT Travel are looking to hire a digital marking intern with a marketing and technology background for an exciting and varied role. The internship is for 12-weeks but has the potential to grow into a long-term permanent role.
In the role you will have responsibilities in the following areas:
· SEO - IBT Travel are looking to grow their SEO rankings so this will be the main goal of all other activity
· Managing and developing databases with a potential for database design
· Maintaining social media channels and increasing levels of engagement
· Carrying out general marketing and administrative tasks as needed
· Driving maximum online sales through strategies developed as part of the internship
· Working with different teams to drive social media and marketing content
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in digital marketing, ideally with experience in social media and SEO optimisation. You should be a creative and highly motivated individual
with a professional approach to time management and the ability to effectively organise workloads while remaining calm under pressure.
Key skills required are:
· Understanding of and, ideally, experience in engaging with, and promoting products or services to, audiences online
· Knowledge of SEO rankings. You should be able to utilise Social Media for promotional and cross-promotional purposes and will ideally carry out SEO development
· Strong interest in technology and confidence in database work.
· Solid understanding of online marketing and promotion
· Fluent on social media platforms
· High level of written and visual literacy
· Excellent face to face and online communication skills
· Results focus (i.e. sales over theory)
Closing date for applications 6 November 2017, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. Make sure to state a) your availability and b) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.