Findra is a fashion led, performance driven bike wear apparel brand designed specifically for women. They are now seeking an enthusiastic graduate who agrees with the Findra ethos and can quickly take on board their tone of voice, to join them in promoting the brand.
Working as a Digital Media Marketing Intern with Findra your main responsibilities will be:
• Scheduling social media messages through Hootsuite onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
• Researching and finding stories of interest to share with FINDRA networks through social media
• Build up networks through engagement, sharing and conversations
• Identifying new contacts, hashtags and trends that FINDRA could benefit from
• Share FINDRA offers and marketing
• Document any learning that they come across so that they can be used going forward
• General administration in relation to all of the above
This work will be in the context of the work Findra have already done to build their brand, and initially time will be devoted to researching how this can be continued and built upon.
The ideal candidate will have strong communications skills and a background / interest in fashion design, fashion communication, marketing or related field. A creative thinker with a keen interest in fashion branding or biking sportswear would be beneficial. You will be professional, respectful and responsible. You will be a hard working, positive individual who takes pride in your work and works towards achieving set goals.
You will have confidence and knowledge of managing and growing social media for business and be computer literate. An ability to communicate the brand tone in a way that always reflects the brand and its core values is essential for this role. You will possess the ability to take instruction but equally work on your own, being productive and proactive, and this must include the ability to ask for help, say when you’re not sure and escalate any issues or uncertainties.
Closing date for applications is 7 January 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. Please note that we do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.