FloorMonster is a relatively newbie to the flooring market, dating back to 2012, but its founders have imported and distributed wooden flooring since the1990’s. Over 30 years experiences in supplying builders, architects and domestic end-users, their aim is to offer the best products at the best prices found throughout the UK and Ireland.
£6.50 per hour. Part-time, 20-25 hours per week for three months. Potential for full-time, permanent role.
FloorMonster are looking to add an E-commerce and Customer Service intern to their team.
The main tasks of this role are:
- Dealing with customer flooring sample requests – picking, packing and posting them and ensuring each pack is of good quality, and provides customers with all the information they need to make a purchase.
- Packing TNT deliveries of flooring accessories.
- Following up sales leads that inquire via email or over the phone.
- Following up with customers who order samples to try and increase sales, and collecting feedback on their experience.
- Processing customer telephone orders via Sagepay system online.
- Helping with customer inquiries and providing advice on the right flooring products and accessories via the live chat system online and over the phone.
- Helping with trade show preparation – e.g. compiling a local fitter database, ordering materials such as flyers, cards, magnets etc.
- Other general admin responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be a student or a graduate from any degree discipline, with an interest/experience/knowledge of flooring, DIY, or the home improvements market. You will be confident when communicating with customers, and be able to demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude. You will be computer literate, as this role will require working with online systems such as Sagepay (training will be given).
You’ll have exceptional organisational skills, and be self-motivated . You will have the ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment, and be a team player with attention to detail. You will be a fast learner who has the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
Closing date for applications is 28 September 2014, 5pm
Date for interviews : 3 October
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.APPLY