Total Beverage Solutions (TBS) are business to business suppliers of coffee, tea and related products
£16,000 pro rata
25 hours per week over 5 days. 6 months with potential for full-time position
Start date: 3 August 2015
Due to company expansion, TBS Coffee is looking to recruit an E-commerce and Digital Marketing Guru. This represents a fantastic opportunity for the right person to grasp the role with both hands and create a full-time position based on proven achievement and effectiveness in the role.
Within this role your main tasks will be:
• e-commerce, digital marketing and search engine optimisation
• helping to create a digital marketing strategy
• working alongside website developers on the site build and population
• working with Google Analytics to provide detailed analysis on website statistics
• social media promotion via Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
• delivering email campaigns via CRM system to drive profitable sales for return on investment
• working alongside the director to post relevant content on his blog to enhance the digital marketing strategy
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who is confident and professional in their approach of communicating with a wide range of individuals including the company director and external businesses to nurture and grow relationships. You will have a good understanding of commerce and e-commerce with a background in digital marketing.
You will possess an eye for detail and design, as well as good copywriting skills. You will be skilled in digital marketing techniques, including search engine optimisation and understand how to target advertising to reduce investment in pay-per-click advertising. You will be able to demonstrate competency in social media promotion for business and have experience in delivering successful email campaigns. An understanding of website content management systems and Google Analytics is essential. Strong interpersonal skills to enthuse everyone with regular presentations of results and how to move forward are required to build and maintain momentum.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 28 June, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.