£8.25 per hour
Part-time, 20 hours per week for 12 weeks, includes regular weekend work
Closing date: 1 June 2016
About the Company
Souls Connection was developed from an initial plan to set up a bespoke introduction agency where personalised service was the main hallmark. Gone would be run of the mill, old-hat methods of bringing people together, and in would come a high-quality service that appreciates the individuals involved. Face to face meetings are used rather than impersonal methods of gathering information on clients' dating preferences, hobbies, interests and psychological traits. All of Souls Connection's work with that individual is based on those specific needs.
The company has ambitious plans for expansion, for example around the introduction of Dating Coaching and Speed Dating events delivered in new and unique ways, and they now seek an enthusiastic and motivated graduate to join them as an Event and Social Media Assistant.
Reporting to the company's Director, your main responsibilities will include:
• Event planning and management
• Finding and liaising with suitable venues
• Managing social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram - Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Recording Video from events
• Writing newsletter
• Researching potential networking opportunities
• Promotion of events
• Updating the website and database maintainence
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in Event Planning, and have an interest in social psychology.
You will be a quick learner with great organisational and interpersonal skills and will be creative and enthusiastic. As Souls Connection work is incredibly varied you will have a demonstrable ability to work effectively in an office environment as well as in a range of outdoor situations.
You should be competent with the use of Microsoft programmes and social media, and will ideally have experience of database and website management.
*Please note that you will be required to work from Venues where the events will be hold and sometimes from home and from office.
Closing date for applications is 1 June 2016, 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on Saturday 11 June, 2016.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.APPLY