£8.45 per hour
Part-time, 10 weeks over 240 hours
Closing Date: 29 September 2017, noon
Interview Date: Mid October 2017
About the Company
Little Lies is inspired by great tunes and beautiful things. We love 70s boho style, anything to do with Led Zeppelin and all things festival. Our name comes from the classic Fleetwood Mac song, which cements our brand’s musical influences. We're not just a website, but a place where you belong - somewhere you can create your own personal little world of discoveries and where you feel a part of our gang! We want you to find amazing new tunes, listen to our playlists, buy really cool things for your house and treat yourself to unique and limited edition products that we get created especially for you. We want to bring you the treasures you can mix with your staple high street wardrobes to create your very own unique vibe. We have all the little things you love to own; we’re your worst kept secret source of rock n roll inspiration.
Little Lies is now looking for an enthusiastic graduate to join the team as Events and Marketing Coordinator to work on a range of marketing activities to encourage customer engagement and business development.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Assist with social media marketing and growth
• Create regular promotional events across physical + online retail to expand seasonal revenue
• Create regular image + text content for our blog + site to increase traffic + promote product
• Grow Little Lies’ blogger engagement as well as relations with other forms of media
• Assist with day to day running + development of concessions, store + online retail
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a marketing related subject or able to demonstrate an interest in marketing or enterprise. The candidate will have efficient organisational skills and be able to work under own initiative. They will have stamina and resilience and the ability to work well under pressure. The candidate will be articulate and have confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner plus excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritise and good attention to detail.
You should be able to demonstrate that the following statements apply to you:
• You have an interest in fashion + great personal style
• You have experience in retail, marketing + customer service
• You are highly computer literate; experience with Microsoft Office packages is essential. Photoshop, Wordpress and WooCommerce is preferred
• You have a great eye for detail and creative design across graphics, product photography, outfit styling + product merchandising
• You are a friendly, open and enthusiastic individual
• You are ready to get stuck in to all aspects of a growing a start up business in fast paced environment
Closing date for applications is 29 September 2017, 12 noon.
Interviews will be held mid October 2017.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.