Full-time for 6 months
Diageo are looking for an ambitious Intern with a passion for Systems and Analytics to join our Global Supply Operational Excellence team! We are focused on growing and developing our talent. We are keen to find someone early in their career to invest in, providing a fantastic opportunity to really add value and learn in a fast paced and exciting environment.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business, with an unrivalled collection of global brands including SMIRNOFF, JOHNNIE WALKER, BAILEYS and GUINNESS. We are a global business, employing over 30,000 talented people worldwide with offices in around 80 countries.
The internship, within our Global Supply Operational Excellence function, offers you the perfect platform to gain real insight into a global business, gain new skills and express your ideas. You’ll have the opportunity to learn the processes and systems used in Diageo to support the productions of our premium products.
Your placement will be with an established team working and using your data and analytics skills, to develop comprehensive requirement documents and to help implement Reporting and Analytics projects to the Diageo Standard.
You will be involved in providing support for the current reporting requirement in productions systems, reviewing existing process documentation, identifying gaps and developing solutions.
Together with a drive to learn and curious spirit, you’ll be enthusiastic, open-minded and assertive, and ready for different and challenging projects. The key ingredients we want you to have include:
• Ideally educated to degree level.
• A desire to work in the Reporting and Analytics arena
• Must be able to work as part of a team.
• Must be able to create effective relationships within the project team and with Business Stakeholders.
• Must be organised and highly analytical in approach.
• Attention to detail is critical.
• Good numerical problem solving skills
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Experienced and highly competent Excel skills
• Must also be competent in the use of other standard Microsoft Office apps such Word and PowerPoint.
Closing date for applications is 14 December 2015, 12noon.
Interviews will take place week commencing 4 January 2016.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. State a. your availability and b. How you meet the requirements of the job specification. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.