Location: Loanhead, Edinburgh
£19,000 per annum
Full-time, permanent position
Closing date: 19 May 2016, 12 noon
About the Company
Procure Wizard is the go to procurement solution for the hospitality industry and develops market leading technology which has revolutionised many of the leading hotel chains and high street restaurant operations by providing a dynamic online purchasing portal. This has resulted in modernising the procurement cycle, delivering improved efficiency and reducing costs.
The last year has been an incredible year for Procure Wizard and our team grew to 25 staff in total across our offices in Loanhead and Liverpool. We’re a relatively small team but we’re growing fast and are always looking for knowledgeable and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
Our organisation is young and forward thinking, our aim is to create excellence and our team are very focused on delivering the best product and providing the best customer service.
Procure Wizard are looking for a keen Graduate Accounts Administrator to join their team. As a successful applicant your main tasks will include:
• Assisting the Accounts Manager in processing supplier payments and client invoicing
• Processing staff expenses
• Maintaining spreadsheets
• Credit Control
• Carrying out administration duties as required
We are looking for Business graduates with a focus on finance.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Bright, enthusiastic individual with plenty of initiative and a hunger to grow into the role
• Knowledge of, and good practice in, accounts systems and processing
• High standard of literacy and numeracy
• Confident manner in dealing with clients and suppliers by means of telephone and written communication
• Capable of using a range of software packages such as MS Office, in particular Excel and Word, Gmail and finance systems
Closing date for applications is 19 May 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.