£25,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Closing Date: 21 June 2017, noon
About the Company
BlueSky Experiences was formed in 2001 by James & Suzie England as a labour of love brought on as part of a broad farm-diversification plan. Since then, BlueSky has continued to develop and grow, taking on new knowledgeable members of staff, expanding into new areas of business and continually developing product offerings as they strive to be one of the UK's best Team Building companies.
BlueSky Experiences see their purpose as to inspire, build, develop and reward individuals and teams with an innovative mix of dynamic and thought-provoking programmes, driven by a commitment to service excellence.
The company are now looking for a high-performing Marketing and Account Manager to help grow the BlueSky Experiences brand, improve customer acquisition and grow revenue by keeping the company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing business potential, crafting marketing plans that will lead to a growth in profit, and justifying those plans to the Managing Director.
The key responsibility of your role will be to develop and implement a predominantly digital marketing plan that will support the growth strategy of BlueSky Experiences across the UK.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Growing the BlueSky Experiences online presence and brand
• Implementing a predominantly digital marketing plan that increases enquiry levels and expands the company’s customer base
• Managing the company’s website strategy through SEO, content management and PPC to maximise inbound sales opportunities
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy
• Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Achieving growth in revenue as the team lead and senior account manager
• Presenting revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Managing Director
• Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Leading and managing the account executives team across the corporate and leisure sectors targeted by the business
• Setting objectives, sales targets and KPIs
• Monitoring performance and coaching the sales and marketing team
• Utilising and driving implementation of Infusion software as our automated sales pipeline tool
• Identifying and attending exhibitions, open days and road shows to promote BlueSky Experiences.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, driven, creative and comfortable in a customer facing role. They will be educated to Degree level in a relevant discipline such as marketing, management and business studies. The candidate should be able to demonstrate specific skills relating to digital marketing and experience delivering excellent customer service as well as having strong business sense and industry expertise.
The candidate should be an efficient communicator with excellent time management skills and an ability to influence and motivate other members of the team.
They should be IT literate with a good understanding of how digital marketing can move a company forward. Specifically they should have experience in Website SEO techniques allowing for the in-house capability of managing BlueSky Experiences websites.
A demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to corporate customers is required, as is the proven ability to drive marketing and account management from plan to close of sales.
A current full driving licence is required.
Closing date for applications is 21 June 2017, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.APPLY