£8.25 per hour
Full-time for 12 weeks initially. (Part-time hours, minimum of 24 would be possible)
• Deal with any media enquiries appropriately as the designated media contact.
• Work with the web designer to manage the company web site updating information as appropriate.
• Work with HR in relation to recruitment adverts and publicise recruitment campaigns including attendance at events where required.
• Work with holding company, HR and other departments to implement Company intranet fit for purpose.
• Manage intranet once in place with an aim to improving internal communications.
• Improve internal communications through other sources e.g. Company Newsletter (until intranet is set up).
• Update, maintain and expand a list of contacts for Local Authorities throughout Scotland and England who have responsibility for placements of Young People in Education, Care and Support Services.
• Communicate weekly placement availability to local authorities.
• Assist with marketing communication such as welcome packs for Social Work/families etc.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, well organised and able to time manage and prioritise effectively. The ability to work to tight deadlines and use your initiative when needed is also essential. You need to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills and be comfortable working with individuals with diverse backgrounds.
You should be educated to a degree level, ideally with a background in Marketing and Communications and have excellent IT and Social Media skills.
Closing date for applications is 26 January 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.