The Sugar Refinery is a UK based Advanced Level official SugarCRM Partner, providing a full range of SugarCRM related products and services.
£16,000-£18,000 per annum depending on experience. Full-time for an initial three months with the view to moving to permanent employment following a successful review
Ideal start: April 2015
The main purpose of the Marketing Executive Role is to develop marketing campaigns to promote The Sugar Refinery's services through planning, advertising, public relations, event organisations, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
Working as a Marketing Executive for The Sugar Refinery your main activities and tasks will include:
• Work with the Managing Director and Senior SugarCRM Sales Consultant to create the Marketing strategy for the next one, three and five years
• Implement the marketing strategy
• Manage the production of marketing materials, including e-newsletters, online campaigns, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, DVDs etc
• Create marketing collateral for use in the campaigns
• Create general Sales collateral
• Manage the Act-on supplier relationship
• Day to day management of the Act-on system and its links to SugarCRM
• Create, distribute, manage and monitor all marketing initiatives
• Evaluate marketing campaigns
• Website SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) management
• Write and proofread copy
• Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Maintain and update customer databases
• Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• Source and secure sponsorship or funding for campaigns
• Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
• Develop marketing plans and strategies
• Manage the marketing budget
• Monitor competitor activity.
• Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
• Communicate with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
• Maintaining up to date awareness of developments in the SugarCRM industry and identifying how appropriate ones can be applied to The Sugar Refinery marketing campaigns to existing and prospective clients
• Any other reasonable tasks which your line manager requests you to perform.
The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, business administration, communication and/or advertising. You will have the ability to contribute to the definition and implementation of a marketing strategy. You will have excellent communication and facilitation skills, alongside the ability to give specific and clear instructions to suppliers. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer handling skills and the ability to develop good relationships are essential for this role.
You will be comfortable using your own initiative while working on your own or as part of a team. You will be able to demonstrate integrity and openness. You will have a methodical and disciplined approach to work, working well under pressure while remaining decisive and flexible. The ability to organise and prioritise workload is essential. The successful candidate will have a high degree of accuracy, numeracy and attention to detail.
The following technical skills are required:
• Excellent documentation, analytical and creative skills
• Proficiency in marketing automation tools e.g. Act-On Marketing Automation Software
• A high degree of IT literacy especially with regards to on-line channels
• A high level of skill in implementing marketing initiatives
• An understanding of the CRM market, consumer wants and needs and the business requirements of the clients
• An understanding of Market Research techniques and business and commercial initiatives
• Excellent Customer Engagement skills.
Additional formal training in or experience of working with SugarCRM and Act-On Marketing Automation Software, though not essential, is highly desirable. Previous experience of managing supplier and customer relationships is required.
Closing date for applications is 31 March 2015, 5pm
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.