Part-time, 20 hours a week ideally Tuesday to Friday, 10 to 3pm (negotiable)
About the Company
Dick Winters are a very unique brand of luxury male underwear, targeting not only extraordinary gentlemen but the female and gift market too. Award winning, based in Glasgow, we’re a very creative team who proudly design and manufacture here in Scotland. This year we’ve exciting plans for growth and look to expand across the UK and international markets.
At Dick Winters, we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative graduate with bags of initiative. Your role will be to work directly with the company founder in developing and implementing an innovative brand marketing strategy.
Key tasks will include:
• Creating and executing a social media based, sales generating, strategy through content marketing across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Growing our existing social media network organically
• Implementing advertising strategies
• Creating SEO copy
• Managing blogs with written content and creative images
• Campaign co-ordination and content generation
• Performing existing customer research
• Identifying new market and customer opportunities
The ideal candidate should have experience or be qualified in:
• Graphic design
• Video and podcast preparation and editing
• SEO optimisation
• Email marketing
• WordPress and other content editing software
• Google Analytics and other tools to monitor online activity
• Excel and MS Office
It is essential that you understand how to engage an audience for different channels. An understanding of the fashion industry and the buying and selling process would be advantageous.
The graduate should have strong verbal and written communications skills, be proactive and able to meet deadlines. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven, creative thinker who has bags of initiative and is capable of prioritising.
Please note that you need to have your own laptop.
Closing date for applications is 22 March 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.