£8.25 per hour
20 hours per week for 12 weeks
This is an exciting marketing intern role working part-time for a small photography business in Prestwick. Iain Forrest Photography provide commercial photography services for estate agencies, colleges, and other businesses. The business needs an intern to help market its Google-virtual-tour service - a service that has a lot of potential for these clients.
The main tasks for this role will include but are not limited to:
• Work with the Director to create and implement the marketing strategy
• Develop and implement a new customer database
• Increase brand awareness on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Provide ideas for refreshing the website
• Create email newsletter campaign
• Meet clients and handle phone calls and emails from clients when required
• Help develop new sales channels
• Create and develop blog post ideas
• Develop, review and test Pay Per Click Campaign
This role is ideal for an intern with fresh ideas about tapping into new markets. It is not a technical role, but they need to be able to use social media and email engines (like Mailchimp).
The ideal applicant will be enthusiastic, calm under pressure and demonstrate high levels of personal organisation. They be able to work independently, and have a good phone manner.
Closing date for applications is 1 February 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.