£8.25 per hour
Part-time, 20 hours per week for 12 weeks
Mid June start
Closing date:22 May 2016, 12 noon
About the Company
Small Island Boutique Ltd is a multi-brand online boutique consisting of three distinct brands:
1. Small IslandTM (Fashion Jewellery): www.smallislandboutique.co.uk
2. Silver RainTM (Sterling Silver Jewellery): www.silverraindrop.com
Hand crafted Sterling Silver jewellery
3. Laserbeans (Novelty Bowties): www.laserbeans.co.uk
It's a chic boutique where you can find a range of unique fashion jewellery, fine jewellery, fashion accessories, vintage accessories, home decor and other original items that you won't find on the high street.
Your main tasks will include:
• Launching the three brands on a few new platforms including Amazon US, Amazon Canada, Silkfred, ASOS and Ethical.Market (formerly known as the ‘Lost Lane’)
• Developing imagery for online and offline image campaigns and advertising
Within a SME environment the intern would take ownership of more tasks such as:
• Catalogue creation
• SKU spreadsheet management
• Social media management
Please note that training will be provided for tasks such as product photography and SEO copyrighting
The ideal candidate will have basic skills in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel and Word. Experience in photography and graphic design is also desired.
You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to follow tight deadlines and work on own initiative when required.
Students from any background will be considered but the role would suit an enthusiastic self-starter with a go-do attitude.
Closing date for applications is 22 May 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.