Integra provide easy and efficient ways to help reduce energy consumption and cost, through the monitoring of energy use (and wastage), and the identification/implementation of appropriate hardware solutions and renewable energy systems.
£7.85 per hour
Part-time, 20 hours per week for 12 weeks
Integra Energy is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Project Analyst Intern to join their team. Within this role your main tasks will revolve around marketing analysis and will include, but are not limited to:
• Identifying market strengths and weaknesses within the business
• Identifying new opportunities and developing new strategies.
Likely tasks will include:
• Combining internal and external data to deliver more rounded analytical insight back to the business in order that better commercial decisions can be made.
• Spotting trends, opportunities, threats and anomalies and report these back to the executive team at regular management meetings.
• Ensuring all outputs are tailored appropriately to the target audience and are of high quality and accuracy.
• Undertaking ad hoc analysis and database queries to help answer key strategic business questions
• Exploring new sources of data to ensure the team is fully exploiting all available resources
• Liaising with staff on reporting.
The ideal graduate will have a background in marketing, business or related discipline. You will have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong data interpretation skills. Good communication skills – the ability to listen, understand, challenge and confirm information with Directors at all levels are essential. Previous experience in crafting succinct, impactful and action orientated outputs (presentations, dashboards, summaries etc.), which can be easily understood by the business would be highly beneficial.
An understanding of the energy sector and competitive landscape would be advantageous. You will have a strong attention to detail and exceptional quantitative and analytical skills. Being passionate and savvy about numbers and metrics with an insatiable curiosity for problem solving would serve candidates well. Previous experience with analytics tools/packages would be a benefit.
Due to funding restrictions candidates must have studied at a Scottish school or Scottish university to apply for this role.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 2 August 2015
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.