TS Properties is a family business specialising in self-catering holiday rental accommodation across Scotland and Ireland.
£7.85 per hour
20 hours per week (Friday - Monday with potential for permanent position after 3 months)
With around 100 properties for customers to choose from of varying size, style and price (from a touch of luxury and comfort with a stunning sea view or to a city pad with views on to Edinburgh Castle!); TS Properties are looking for a graduate intern to write engaging content for their website (property listings, etc), blog and social media channels. They should be experienced in providing quality service as the job involves client interaction.
Key tasks and responsibilities in this role will include:
• Regularly developing and uploading new web based content
• Social media content integration
• Liaising with business owners to produce correct content standards
• Creating and implementing best practice of web writing
• Reviewing all previous and new campaigns and analysing what works whilst looking at what improvements can be made.
• Being a constant source of fresh, innovative ideas to develop content
• Support in responding to customer enquiries in a timely and friendly manner
• Accuracy in processing bookings and keeping the CRM system updated
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with a passion for writing, particularly for an online audience. Strong IT skills, strong creative writing skills and a strong understanding of business marketing are all considered essential requirements. In this role you will be expected to be able to ensure that all communication on behalf of TS Properties is informative, relevant and accurate, excellent attention to detail is therefore a high priority.
You will be a friendly, outgoing and professional individual who has experience in a customer-facing role. You will be a confident communicator, both in person and over the phone. Experience of using content management systems, web-based information resources, HTML, and social media would be an advantage.
Closing date for applications is 13th July, 2015, 5pm
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please note: Adopt an Intern likes to stay in touch with applicants to see how they're faring with their internship/job search.APPLY