The Life Changes Trust is an independent Scottish charity, established in 2013 with a £50 million endowment from the BIG Lottery Fund (BIG) Scotland.
£7.50 per hour. Full-time (35 hours per week) for 6 months with possible extension.
The Life Changes Trust’s mission is to facilitate and support transformational and sustainable improvements in the quality of life, well-being and inclusion of two vulnerable groups in Scotland:
- People affected by dementia
- Care experienced young people
The Life Changes Trust wants to recruit a graduate to work as the PA to the CEO. This is a unique role which gives the candidate the opportunity to work alongside the Chief Executive providing high quality, effective and confidential support and assistance, including areas such as governance and HR.
An exciting and varied role the PA’s main tasks include:
- Managing the CEO’s diary, schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and events for the CEO.
- Attending meetings with the Chief Executive, where required, transcribing minutes/notes and supporting follow up action as required.
- Liaising with trustees and staff at all levels on behalf of the CEO.
- Preparing, editing and filing correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents for the CEO.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with strong initiative and the ability to communicate effectively. A solid team player, you will have a positive energy and a desire to develop and learn. A background in Business Studies would be useful, for example a degree in a relevant business discipline such as Business Management or Human Resources. You should be efficient and organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines and have excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate should also be proficient in the use of various IT packages and be able to communicate at all levels. An interest in either of our beneficiary groups would be desirable.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 14 September, 5pm.
Interviews will be held Friday 19 September or Monday 29 September.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. State a. your availability and b. How you meet the requirements of the job specification. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.APPLY