Raymond James Investment Services St Andrews is a wealth management company with a strong management and compliance culture.
Location: St Andrews
£22,000 p/a. Full-time, permanent position
RJIS St Andrews are looking to take on a graduate to work as a Portfolio/Investment Administrator within their dedicated team, based in St Andrews.
Within this role your key tasks will include:
Portfolio management (60%)
• Support trading on RJIS platform and processing client transactions
• Attribution and Risk analysis of portfolios positions on a daily basis
• Awareness of FCA regulations applicable to investment administration
Administration (40%) to include;
• Producing client reports to include valuations as part of overall client servicing
• Liaising with Investment managers and client services including general head office administration functions in running investment portfolios
RJIS value original thinkers and motivated self-starters. Much of your development will be on the job and you will be actively supported and encouraged to attain high levels of continuing performance through a combination of training and mentoring.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a technical subject i.e. accounting and finance, economics, mathematics, business studies, or related discipline.
You will have excellent numerical skills, demonstrated by Higher or A level in mathematics or equivalent. You will possess strong skills in accuracy and have a high attention to detail in all tasks. You should be a keen and quick learner as there will be on-the-job training. You will be able to demonstrate a strong ability with using Microsoft Excel and Word, and have good all-round IT skills.
The successful candidate will have a logical approach to problem solving,
good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be flexible and work to tight deadlines. You must be a strong team player with good social skills.
Closing date for applications are 28th May 2015, 5pm.
Please submit your CV and brief covering letter, through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website.
Please include in the Covering Letter details and relevant examples on the following:
• What inspires you
• Being part of a team in a dynamic environment and how you fitted into that team
• Why you want to work in Financial Markets
• What experience - be it personal or professional - you have had that has equipped you with the skills and competencies relevant for this role?
We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.