East Renfrewshire Council’s CHCP wishes to appoint a graduate intern to carry out a project management placement within their Community Health and Care Partnership.
Location: East Renfrewshire
£7.65 per hour. Full-time, 35 hours over 5 days a week for 12 months.
As a Project Management and Data Assistant Intern with you will be involved in specification of and support to building a suite of locality level commissioning and performance data in line with the Integration Transition Plan for East Renfrewshire Community Health & Care Partnership.
During the course of the project the successful candidate will:
- Specify and develop a data set to inform the development of locality arrangements within East Renfrewshire.
- Consider relevant data on service usage, expenditure and any variation across areas or trends over time.
- Identify, collect and collate data on user experience, quality and effectiveness across pathways/for specific conditions.
- Take a population needs perspective to understand the diverse needs of the population including unmet need and ‘hard to reach’ groups.
- Share and present data to stakeholders.
- Contribute data and evidence to inform development of plans/strategies.
This is 12 month internship will require a graduate with excellent data analysis and interpretation skills. You will be well organised with good time management and the ability to prioritise your workload.
You should have excellent written communication and interpersonal skills. You will have a high level of competency with numeracy/data analysis and be able to present complex information in an understandable and clear format. You will be an excellent team player who is self-motivated and able to work individually as well.
Closing date for applications is Friday 26 September, 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Friday 3 October
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. State a. your availability and b. How you meet the requirements of the job specification. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.