Location: Field Based * – Working from Home (Midlands)
£25,000 per annum
Closing date: 7 April 2017, noon
About the Company
In 1926 Georges-Gaston Gaspard created a bookstore in Valenciennes (North of France). Progressively the small bookstore grew and from being a small retail company expanded to be a printing service company producing its own paper products range.
Today, with a turnover of 2 billions € in 2015, the company ranks amongst the first worldwide distributors of Workplace supplies solutions and is active in 42 countries on 4 continents.
Lyreco is offering an exciting opportunity to join their corporate accounts division. The purpose of the role is to maintain successful relationships with Lyreco’s existing public sector customers.
Through regular contact and visits the post-holder will ensure that Lyreco is providing the service that these important customers require.
This role is part of the Public Sector Northern division and you will be reporting to the Corporate Accounts Sales Manager – Public Sector
* The area covered by this post covers the whole of the North of England, from the Midlands up to the Scottish Borders. Ideally, Lyreco would like the postholder to be located as cetrally as possible within this area.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Meeting targets on numbers of customer contact and visits
• Understanding individual customer contracts and working in a structured way to deliver and expand them
• Completing all necessary administration and record keeping
• Accurate and timely updating of Lyreco’s CRM system
• Keeping up to date with Lyreco’s products and services
• Undertaking other duties which may be requested by a manager/supervisor
• You have excellent communication skills, you are articulate, you can communicate clearly and concisely.
• You enjoy working within a team and autonomously on your own initiative.
• You are personable and good at building and developing relationships with colleagues and clients.
• You are confident and you have a strong belief in yourself and your own ability.
• You are committed to providing a good client experience and willing to put in extra time and effort when required.
• You should have an understanding of Public Sector in England and framework procurement processes.
• You will need to be mobile and to work in different locations as required. Overnight stays may be required
• You are required to hold a full valid Driving Licence
* OTE will take this salary up nearer to the £30,000 p/a mark if all targets are met.
Closing date for applications has been extended to 7 April 2016, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.