Location: Pall Mall, London
£1,500 per month
Full-time, permanent (6 months probationary period)
Closing date: 20 February 2017, noon
About the Company
Menkus and Associates is a boutique consultancy firm working with senior teams (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and HRDs), helping them activate their organisation’s full potential for success through purpose based strategies, friction-free management models and organisational empowerment.
Find out more at www.menkus.com
There is now an opening to join the firm as a Research Analyst / Entry Level Consultant. It’s an opportunity to learn about management / strategy consulting through hands on experience and client contact. You will have the opportunity to work alongside an ex – McKinsey consultant with many years of experience!
Key activities will include:
• assisting with client workshops (incl. PowerPoint)
• analysing market and client data
• creating new content from research
• business to business marketing
• diary management
• general office support
• and arranging networking events
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate that they:
• are a self - starter who is willing to get stuck in
• are perceptive about people and groups
• have great time-management skills to enable juggling multiple projects and events
• have the ability to understand and explain abstract concepts concisely to clients
• they are a numerical/logic problem solver (especially with Excel)
• have a sense of humour (clients can be difficult at times)
An interest in behavioural psychology, and experience with statistics, data analysis, surveys and psychological / sociological research will be considered favourably.
No particular industry or functional expertise is required: this job role is full of opportunities to learn and develop new skills in an encouraging environment.
Please don't delay applying. We will interview on a rolling basis rather than waiting for the closing date.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.