DIY Nails are looking for a graduate intern to join their team to assist in the expansion of wholesale clients, sales and stockists.
£7.85 per hour. 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
As a Social Media and Sales Intern you will seek to create new relationships with stockists, populate the wholesale client list and process orders through the website. You will also assist in the delivery of DIY Nails marketing activity; specifically social media, website, events and press/blogger outreach.
Summary of duties:
• Research, compile and contact a list of prospective wholesale clients
• Prepare website sales for postage, packing, labelling etc.
• Update and maintain the stock inventory as well as replenishing stock
• Copywriting and proofreading
• Competitor analysis
• Assist in compiling weekly and monthly sales reports, identifying best sellers and trends
• Manage and update all social media platforms, Instagram / Twitter / Facebook to promote activity
• Research, write, design and edit content for the blog daily
• Assist in maximising income through e-commerce through the website via social media outlets
• Prepare blogger packs and press samples for postage
• Update and maintain the contact database for press, bloggers and other marketing industry contacts
• Creating images for social media & blog posts
• Round up press/blog/stockist coverage and create weekly reports
• Assist at events with set up, engagement with clients/customers and promotion
• Assist with daily office tasks and duties
This is a perfect opportunity to get a foothold in the fashion and beauty industries and gain real, worthwhile experience in an office environment. DIY Nails work hard but have fun doing it, and the right candidate will go away with a bursting CV and great references.
DIY Nails are seeking an intern who will take away valuable experience from this position and will expect a hardworking attitude, flexibility and adaptability due to the reactive nature of the creative brand.
The ideal graduate will be hardworking, flexible and creative. You will be able to work effectively own your own initiative and as part of a team. You will have an excellent grasp of the English language with strong communication skills, including excellent email and telephone etiquette. You will have a confident nature which sees you comfortable speaking to anyone, anywhere and at any event.
You should have an understanding of all social media platforms, including posting times, reach etc and have a passion for and knowledge of current fashion and beauty news, trends and blogger culture. We are seeking a creative-minded graduate who will carry a strong interest in the brand as well as the beauty and fashion industry in general.
You will be IT literate and proficient in all Microsoft programmes; including Word and Excel. You should have exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work at a fast pace and have a basic grasp of numbers and data analysis. Previous experience of Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator and Wordpress / e-commerce sites is desirable.
Closing date for applications is 4 December 2014, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.