Full-time, for 3 months*
Closing date: 3 January 2017, 12 noon
About the Company
We’re on a mission to make services better everywhere. We are an award-winning design agency based in Glasgow and London, helping organisations produce great services by putting people first.
For more about Snook see the company website: www.wearesnook.com
As the Studio Assistant you will be a key support to the whole team. Your role will be essential to the company's workflow, ensuring projects are scheduled, on budget and that the team has the support needed along with a manageable workload. You will have an overview of all the projects in the company and report to the Operations Manager.
As a Studio Assistant, your main responsibilities are split between communications, team workload management and administrative support.
● Work across departments to implement the Snook Communications plan
● All Snook social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Insta, Medium, and Snook blogs)
● Regular newsletter
● Keep the customer relationship management systems up-to-date
● Deal with general enquiries
● Provide administrative support for company’s project and team management. The assistant will support with facilitating meetings, tracking actions and updating systems
● Help manage the team’s workload to make sure that every project is staffed with the right skills and that all staff have a manageable workload
● General office management such as coordinating supplies, stationery, travel arrangements and recycling
● Documentation of knowledge and sharing across the company
● Support bookkeeping activities
● Undertake onboarding activities for new staff and demonstrate relevant platforms
*Potential for a permanent position for the right candidate.
The ideal applicant will be an enthusiastic and highly organised individual with a background in production, events or related field. You will have a proven record of multi-tasking, problem solving and a great attention to detail. We’re looking for a go-getter, confident in prioritising their workload and working fast to tight deadlines. You will be able to spin multiple plates efficiently and not drop any!
It is essential that you excel in all manner of communications (oral, verbal and written), online and offline. You will be able to digest huge amounts of information and relay this back clearly. We’ll be looking for you to be able to demonstrate these skills in the real world.
You must be able to demonstrate experience with social media in; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium, Typeform, MailChimp and social media monitoring platforms.
You will be using Google Drive, Basecamp, Trello, Wordpress and 10K feet on a daily basis. Don't worry if you have no previous experience of using these. We're looking for someone who is a quick learner and is not afraid of getting to know and using new platforms.
Closing date for applications is 3 January 2017, 12 noon.
Interviews will be held w/c 16 January 2017.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.