Executive Golf & Leisure have been creating luxury golf tours and Corporate events for over 28 years and have unrivalled knowledge and experience in the golf travel world.
Location: Bridge of Allan, Stirling
£18,000 Full-time, permanent position
Ideal start: July 2015
Executive Golf & Leisure create tour packages which include the choice of golf course, accommodation and transport. They provide their tour package service throughout the UK , Europe and the Rest of The World - they are one of the few golf tour operators who have access to guaranteed tee times on the much coveted Old Course at St. Andrews.
Working as an Event/Tour Co-ordinator, you will provide all Executive Golf & Leisure clients with a high quality, efficient, speedy and accurate level of customer service. You will be responsible for creating an exciting, high quality tour or event taking into consideration all the client’s requirements and requests.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To communicate with clients and suppliers in a courteous manner by means of telephone, fax and email.
• To collate a well-balanced, memorable tour inclusive of accommodation, golf courses, transportation and other activities for the client based on their needs and requests.
• To prepare an accurate quote with full costings for the requested tour.
• To book hotel accommodation, golf courses, ground transportation and other services required
• To prepare invoices to be sent to clients for deposit and final balance payments.
• To process credit card transactions.
• To diligently complete all necessary financial paperwork involved with a client’s tour.
• To prepare final itineraries to be sent to clients prior to departure
• To prepare information for tour guides escorting clients.
• To meet and greet clients arriving into local airports and train stations
• To be a flexible member of the team and assist all other members of staff in the team when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a background in business management, sports management or travel/tourism.
You should be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. Outstanding people skills are required, as you will be working with a wide range of partners and suppliers in the tourism industry. You should have a strong commitment to excellent customer service, great selling and negotiation skills and the drive and motivation necessary to work on your own initiative, in a small entrepreneurial business.
You will be able to demonstrate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Closing date for applications is 12 July 2015, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. State a. your availability and b. How you meet the requirements of the job specification. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.APPLY