It's a big day at Adopt an Intern as 32 of our graduates start their paid internships at 4 great workplaces; Rolls Royce, National Express, the Scottish Government and with author Sara Sheridan.
- Our German-Exchange intern, Tom Forster, has his first day atRolls Royce in Germany in their logistical and supply chain management department.
- 3 stand-out graduates start their 10-week placement at National Express, working with the ScotRail Bid Team.
- 1 lucky graduate has their induction day before starting a paid internship with bestselling author Sara Sheridan.
- Our 27 graduates are currently attending an induction day at the Scottish Government at the commencement of their 6-month paid internships with the Scottish Government.
We are delighted to announce that the successful Scottish Government Interns will be placed in the following Government departments:
- Commonwealth Games Legacy 2014 Team
- Commonwealth Games Coordination and Secretariat Team
- Commonwealth Games Delivery Team
- Cultural Excellence Team
- Cultural Strategy and Relations Team
- Disclosure Scotland
- Education Scotland
- Office of the Chief Scientific Advisor
- Better Regulation and Industry Engagement Team
- Entrepreneurship Team
- Business Reform Team
- EU Structural Funds Directorate Support Team
- Tourism and Major Events
- SEPA Sponsorship and Pollution Reduction Team
- UK & Ireland Relations Team
- Governance and Risk Team
- Policy for Carers Team
- Learning Attainment Team
- Learning ICT Team
- Strategic Development - Revenue Scotland
- Land Use & Biodiversity Team
- Government Records Branch - National Records of Scotland
- Data Access & Communications - National Records of Scotland
The Adopt an Intern team was extremely pleased with the high standard of applications that came in to fill these positions and we wish our successful interns all the best!