£8.45 per hour
Full-time for 16 weeks
Closing date: 3 April 2017, noon
About the Company
Cash Generator is a successful franchisee –based business, focused on being the first place customers come to sell and buy second hand items. Sellers can also access superfast cash for their items, while discerning buyers can pick up fantastic bargains. Established in 1994, Cash Generator currently has over 140 stores throughout the UK.
As the importance of local marketing has grown for the Cash Generator business, there is a need for a dedicated role to support marketing activation at store-level. A pilot project has been developed to offer participating franchisees the assistance they require to plan and deliver bespoke local marketing.
This innovation offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain a wealth of experience in hands-on marketing. Whilst support and direction will be given at every step of the way, the candidate needs to be comfortable working independently and willing to proactively take the responsibility to drive the project forward. In return the candidate will be able to gain valuable 360 marketing experience including insight, planning, campaign activation and measuring results.
The role’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
• Engaging with the business owners to understand their marketing objectives.
• Using the local marketing framework that has been developed, and adapting it for the needs of the pilot participants.
• Planning and delivery of highly targeted digital and social media promotions.
• Identifying local media opportunities relevant to particular geographical locations.
• Working with their dedicated social media marketing ‘Digital Rockstar’ to assist implementation of any social aspects.
• Analysis of various sources of data to understand the target areas within the local markets.
• Creating a local marketing plan for each of the participating stores.
• Setup and initial activation of agreed marketing plans.
• Set up an appropriate monitoring and evaluation process to measure results.
• Engagement with the creative agency and wider marketing team to deliver elements of the activity.
The ideal candidate should have a background in marketing and brand management, as well as a genuine passion for development of their consumer marketing skills. Good organisation skills and a can-do mentality are key to this position, as well as an ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects. Demonstrable experience with social media, either personal or business, is essential, as well as a familiarity with Facebook Insights and Google Analytics.
The successful candidate must also be willing to travel within the UK to liaise with the various franchisees.
Closing date for applications is 3 April 2017, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the AAI online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by noon on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please confirm your eligibility to work in the UK.APPLY