£17,000 per annum
Full-time for 12 months (potential for permanent)
Closing date: 24 April 2019, 12 noon
Interview date: 8 May 2019
About the Company
VISION is an international consulting firm that delivers breakthrough solutions in Customer Service, Leadership Development, Call Centre Excellence, Organisational Culture Change and in the design and deployment of new and more Efficient Capital Project operating models.
We are leaders in Commitment-based Management™, a management discipline designed to positively transform the relationships of your employees, customers and partners to increase operational effectiveness and organizational innovation.
All our work starts with the premise that businesses are fundamentally networks of commitments between people. This is the foundation for rapid change and transformations that are sustainable.
VISION thrives on helping clients tackle their most challenging business problems and opportunities and delivering fast and enduring results.
VISION Consulting is looking for a Business Analyst who thrives within a fast-moving environment and is enthusiastic to understand their clients’ business needs through the data that supports it. By analysing the clients’ business data, you’ll make informed interpretations and communicate this information to the project team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Understanding the client’s business and the data that supports it
• Reviewing key processes and creating a baseline of the current situation
• Creating data models and interpreting data to give insights to the project team
• Producing and communicating summary views (with detail to backup your views)
• Making recommendations and uphold your views based on the data
VISION Consulting would like to hear from bright applicants who are educated to degree level or experienced in a relevant discipline. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills with an eagerness to learn and grow with an innovative company.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Strong IT Skills, particularly in Excel
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• The ability to interpret data and generate innovative solutions
• Strong attention to detail and sound organisational skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative but be a good team player
• Be adaptable in responding to changing project priorities
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 24 April 2019, 12 noon.
Interviews will be held on 8 May 2019.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.