£8.75 per hour
Part-time for 6 Months
Closing date: 9 July 2018, 12 noon
About the Company
Blue Cliff Media is a multi-award winning advertising agency based in Edinburgh that helps organisations across the world create marketing strategies that not only build their audience but also turns that attention into revenue.
Gavin Bell, the founder of Blue Cliff Media has been featured on the likes of Virgin.com, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur on Fire, KissMetrics and Social Media Examiner for his work not only as a Facebook advertising consultant but also as a speaker and renowned vlogger with millions of views across multiple platforms.
For more details on Blue Cliff Media, please go to their website for more details
Blue Cliff Media is now looking for a keen Business Development Executive to join their team. The successful applicant’s main responsibilities will include:
- Writing online blogs and creating additional website content
- Editing and producing engaging video content
- Handling all inbound sales enquiries
- Managing several client accounts
This role will also require the successful candidate to work flexibly and provide support to other areas of the business as and when required.
Blue Cliff Media would like to hear from enthusiastic applicants, who are hard-working, confident and creative. You will be a good team player with the ability to work to your own initiative and be adaptable in responding to changing project priorities.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be educated to degree level or experienced in a relevant discipline (Marketing Preferred)
• Be proficient in marketing communications such as social media, with an ability to compose engaging and well written and video content
• Be willing to ask questions and share new ideas whilst embracing the creative culture of Blue Cliff Media
• Be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
• Have excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
Applicants who would like to build their own personal brand are encouraged to apply for this role.
Closing date for applications is 9 July 2018, 12 noon.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to produce a short video as part of the selection process.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.