ESPC offers a comprehensive range of services to those wishing to sell their property in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife.
£7.85 per hour, minimum.
Full-time (37 hours over 5 days)
ESPC offers a comprehensive and effective way to market homes for sale in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife, offering an exclusive property advertising package, and value for money. Moving home can be one of life's most stressful experiences. ESPC's services are designed to make moving as hassle-free as possible.
The ESPC service combines the strength of marketing opportunities with access to theirr network of around 140 solicitor estate agents (all of whom are regulated by the Law Society of Scotland). Most ESPC solicitors also offer a free valuation service. ESPC can also provide independent financial advice through ESPC Mortgages and a property matching service, as well as their Ask the Expert service offering advice on all property related matters and finding a new home. They also host a series of free property events on all topics of buying and maintaining a home.
ESPC now seek a Business Support Administrator who will manage a varied and busy workload whilst ensuring excellence in customer care when dealing with colleagues and external contacts.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the duties of this post will include:
• Providing a professional first point of contact for all visitors, including contractors and suppliers, are directed to the correct department/location.
• Arranging events and meetings and prepare meeting rooms, ensuring documentation, refreshments, stationery etc are set up as required.
• Maintaining the Members Database and assist with other databases as directed.
• Undertaking testing of ESPC website and other software systems across all devices, and be able to report any bugs found.
• Support Media Sales with online campaigns, reporting and publication delivery.
• Support Registers of Scotland-ESPC property data matching exercise.
• Prepare basic reports as directed.
• Cover main switchboard as required.
• Providing operational support to all departments as required, including printing, photocopying, mail merge, outgoing mail, meeting invites, ordering (catering etc), minute-taking, credit card management, RingGo management.
• Assist with department-specific work and projects as required.
The ideal candidate will be client-orientated with strong numerical, written and oral communication skills. This role requires strong team work skills, along with the ability to build rapport, and develop and sustain working relationships. It also requires resourcefulness, flexibility, and the strong organisational skills that that will allow you to successfully work unsupervised. You should have excellent accuracy and attention to detail, take a pride in producing work of the highest quality and supporting others to do the same. You must be comfortable and competent in the use of all MS Office computer packages.
Closing date for applications is 24 November 2015, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.
Please note: Adopt an Intern likes to stay in touch with applicants to see how they're faring with their internship/job search.