£9.00 per hour
Full time for 4 months
Closing date: 19 April 2019, 12 noon
About the Company
Chemco International is a world leader in innovative coating solutions with over 30 years experience in manufacturing high quality, problem-solving, speciality coatings and polymers for the Protective & Marine Coatings Industry.
Currently, Chemco has offices in the UK, Singapore and Australia and an experienced network of distributors and agents worldwide.
To learn more about Chemco, please visit their website here: http://www.chemcoint.com
Chemco is looking for a focused and friendly Administrator to join their admin team of 3 in Coatbridge. The role will play an integral part in assisting with administrative duties and communicating with numerous suppliers as well as welcoming all visitors of Chemco.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Answer incoming calls in a polite and helpful manner, ensuring that accurate messages are passed on to the appropriate personnel
• Logging in daily mail and distributing to the correct department
• Processing UK customer orders using Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Emailing customers and suppliers promptly
• Logging and processing supplier invoices and checking they are correct before passing to the accounts department
• Provide a warm welcome to all visitors of the business
• Quickly responding to emails, taking ownership of customer enquiries
• Maintaining and updating the filing system
Chemco is ideally looking for an individual who is highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You’ll be a friendly but focussed first point of contact for the company and should be able to operate on your own initiative and as part of a team.
The following skills and experience are essential:
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
• Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
• A high level of motivation and a strong work ethic with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Office, including Excel spreadsheets
• Flexible and positive approach to your own work and helping other departments
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 19 April 2019, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.