£9.00 per hour
Full-time for 3 months
Closing Date: 28 February 2019, 12 noon
About the Company
Snook is on a mission to design a world that works better for people.
They work with organisations to design more effective services which help people thrive. They do this with their design team, engaging with users, building digital products, training our clients, and much more.
In 2019, Snook will be ten years old. In the past five years, Snook has scaled more than double their size to a team approaching 30 people, opened a new London office, and worked with brilliant clients — from Cancer Research UK to Hackney City Council, Tesco to the Scottish Government.
Learn more about Snook’s inspiring journey here.
Snook is looking to build their Glasgow team and during this exciting stage would love to find a mission-aligned, multi-talented communications intern who has a desire to help the organisation tell its story to new and old faces.
As Snook’s communications intern you will:
● Be excited to bring their projects to life through words and engaging design
● Be responsible for distributing content to cultivate an engaged audience
● Support Snook’s social content from creation through to promotion
● Help the team connect through engaging internal communications
● Support Snook’s goal of becoming a global design resource
The team at Snook are tenacious and naturally curious, asking questions to get to the bottom of problems and uncover insights to help them develop great designs. You may apply whatever your education background as long as you have the skills to meet the role requirements.
You should be able to demonstrate that you have the following skills, abilities and traits:
• An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Creative copywriting skills
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Photography skills
• Excellent time management skills
• A good eye for design and formatting
• Understanding of social media channels and how to utilise them for maximum engagement
• Works well by themselves and in a team
• Proactive learner
• Impeccable grammar and spelling
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 28 February 2019, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.APPLY