£23,000 p/a plus monthly commission OTE £30,200
Full-Time for 12 months with potential for extension
Closing date: 30 March 2018, 12 noon
*Initial informal interviews with Lyreco will start from
as early as 7 March 2018 so please do not delay your
About the Company
With a group turnover of more than €2 billion in 2014, Lyreco ranks amongst the first worldwide distributors of workplace supplies solutions.
Wherever you are...
• Active in 45 countries on 5 continents
• 9,000 employees
• 8,500 stocked products
• 370,000m2 distribution centres
... we simplify life at work
• 1,700 vans & drivers
• 230,000 boxes delivered everyday
• 99.3% service rate
• ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 certifications everywhere
The purpose of the role is to account manage by telephone all agreed customers within a defined, but changeable area. Some face to face visits may be required on a periodic basis. To consistently achieve sales, profit and outbound call targets, in addition to other objectives in line with the Corporate Sales proposition.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• To consistently achieve set call objectives by contacting pre-defined buying points, agreed by Corporate Sales Management
• To achieve sales in line with sales targets/objectives set by calling buyers and end users within our area of responsibility
• Fully maintaining the client database and recording all accounts of written and verbal correspondence
• Ensuring all customers within your section of the client database receive at least one effective sales call per cycle
• Ensuring wherever possible that we are capturing customers' complete spend on workplace solutions and office products, and using all the reports, promotions, and information available to us to achieve that aim
• To take and resolve any queries arising within agreed timescales
• To liaise with the Inside Sales Team Leader on pertinent account issues
• To be responsible for the accurate maintenance of the Account Record in SAP and on Customer Contact sheet
• To maintain comprehensive records of all correspondence, written and verbal
• To comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental and other policies, procedures and standards
• To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager/supervisor
• Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
• The ability to build successful working relationships with client from cold
• The ability to sell and negotiate
• The ability to make a high number of quality outbound telephone calls in line with agreed targets and objectives
• Ability to deal with challenges and obstacles, be assertive and remain polite and personable at all times
•Demonstrate self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritizing and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments
• Demonstrate willingness and ability to take on new tasks, change work methods and processes to adapt to necessary changes in the team or company
• Ability to listen to queries and complaints, create trust and diffuse any potential problems
• Be proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Excel systems
• Proven experience in a customer facing role. A minimum 12 months' experience in a Field or Inside Sales Telesales role is desirable/ideal
• An understanding of the principles of salesmanship and negotiation in particular in the field of Inside Sales/Outbound Telesales
• Knowledge of the Corporate Sales proposition, organisation and structure
• A good understanding and use of SAP, LIDS and Excel database systems in relation to the requirements of the job role
• Some travel will be required within the role and a full clean driving licence would be preferable
Closing date for applications is 30 March 2018, 12 noon.
Initial informal interviews with Lyreco will start from as early as 7 March 2018 so please do not delay your application.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.