TVSquared works within the DRTV advertising industry, helping companies to uncover the true value of their DRTV investment and enable them to optimise it.
£10 per hour, full-time for 6 months, with a strong possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate
TVSquared are now looking to add to their team a Data Analyst.
The main tasks of this role would include, but are not limited to:
• Perform regular transform/load of client data files
• Perform regular checks of client data quality
• Data analysis and production of custom data extracts for clients
• Problem and data analysis to inform bug resolution
• Other ad hoc tasks
Whilst the main role is to support our Service Delivery Manager, we have a small and close-knit team so there will be opportunities to work with the development and/or client facing teams.
TVSquared are looking for a self-starting graduate who is keen to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the daily running of the business. You should be educated to a degree level, preferably in a Computer Science or similar discipline.
• Good knowledge of Linux
• Strong SQL knowledge essential, specific knowledge of PostGres would be valuable
• Good knowledge of text file manipulation and ETL technologies
• Strong Excel/spreadsheet skills
• Knowledge of NoSQL technology, MongoDB in particular
• Knowledge of Python
• Experience of Agile development methodology
• Strong maths/statistics knowledge
The successful intern will be comfortable handling/reformatting and reporting on large data files. A quick learner who is confident and outgoing would excel in this post.
Closing date for applications is Mon 9 March 2015, 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Wed 18 or Thur 19 March.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.