£8.75 per hour
Full-time for initial 6 months (with potential for extension)
Closing date: 29 October 2018, 12noon
About the company
Active Energy Solutions have developed into one of the UK's largest and most technologically advanced dust and fume extraction providers.
The company’s core business is the design, supply and installation of dust and fume extraction systems and workshop machinery, delivering high-profile, quality projects and exceptional service. In recent years, AES Solutions was involved in the installation of classroom extraction systems throughout the new £228 million City of Glasgow College building.
Active Energy Solutions operate within a variety of sectors such as Education, Manufacturing, Construction and Facilities Management. Using only directly employed staff, the company provide a dedicated package to suit clients’ needs, from the initial design consultation to full electrical and mechanical installation, commissioning and on-going maintenance and statutory checks.
Active Energy Solutions Ltd has a vacancy for a Digital & E-commerce Product Administrator within their Glasgow office. The successful applicant will have responsibility for collating and maintaining spreadsheets containing details of product lines and for uploading these onto the company’s e-commerce site.
Key tasks will include:
• Collation and categorisation of product lines and products from a variety of internal and external sources
• Inputting and updating information on Excel spreadsheets
• Amending and creating product datasheets using Adobe InDesign
• Editing product images using Photoshop
• Inputting products into content management system
• SEO and management of the AES Google account
• Liaising with the web design company as required.
There is tremendous potential for professional progression in this role and a review of the position and an extension to the contract is expected for the right candidate upon review.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative company, shaping its digital growth and creating a permanent position in a supportive team.
Ideal candidates will be educated to degree level and can come from a range of subject areas. The role will be suited for an individual with excellent computer and administration skills with experience in e-commerce, desktop publishing and organisation of data.
You may apply for this role regardless of your degree discipline, provided you meet the following requirements.
· Experience using Adobe programs such as InDesign and Photoshop
· Experience using the above in a business/project environment
· Experience using Content Management Systems
· Experience with SEO & Google Analytics/Adwords
· Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel/Word)
· Experience producing content
· E-commerce experience/customer facing correspondence
· Marketing campaign management/implementation
It is essential that you have good communications skills, both written and verbal. You will be able to manage your time to optimise productivity and plan effectively. You should be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail whilst managing multiple tasks.
Closing date for applications is 29 October 2018, 12noon.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.