£9.00 per hour (higher rate may be negotiable for the right candidate)
Closing date: 15 February 2019, 12 noon
Interview date: week commencing 18 February 2019
About the Company
See Saw Creative have been around since the summer of 2012, when Maurice Hynds and Cameron Syme joined their creative forces and years of industry experience to fulfil a career-long dream to launch their own design business.
Since that time See Saw Creative has grown, won awards and established themselves as one of the most forward thinking and visually exciting creative agencies around.
Learn more about See Saw Creative’s impressive projects at their website here.
Working from See Saw’s modern office space you will be fully equipped with all the tools necessary to succeed. You will join an already talented team who pride themselves on the development and design of some of the best websites in the country.
As a digital marketing assistant, you will be reporting directly to and assisting the Digital Account Manager. This is an incredible opportunity to join a small team of experienced fun loving creatives full of bright ideas who completely immerse themselves in every project they take on board.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
• Supporting the Digital Account Manager
• Updating and maintaining client websites
• Creating content for websites and social media
• Building and managing relationships with clients
• Setting digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their
• Reporting on web performance metrics
• Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
• Day to day implementation of emails and handling responses
• Developing and supporting SEO agency with on-page keyword content, articles, and initiatives
• Assist the agency with digital PR development and grow digital presence
• To carry out other duties as necessary or as specified by Digital Account Manager
See Saw Creative are looking for a friendly, positive and proactive graduate who is passionate and dedicated to their work with a willingness to embrace learning. The ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level in marketing, digital marketing, or similar field.
You should be able to demonstrate that you:
• Are honest and hardworking
• Hold a positive and proactive attitude that embraces learning
• Have an eye for detail – both technically and aesthetically
• Have experience with digital content creation, management, and copywriting
• Are confident and comfortable working independently or as part of a team
• Are a confident user of all key social media platforms and management tools including Instagram, Facebook, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, and Linked-In
• Are able to analyse data and use this to provide recommendations and actions
• Have a sound commercial understanding and evaluation skills
• Are able to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
• Possess excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 15 February 2019, 12 noon.
Interview date is the week commencing 18 February 2019.
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.APPLY