£21,000 per annum
Full-Time (part-time may be possible), Permanent
Closing date: 14 June 2019, 12 noon
Interview date: 25th June 2019
About the Company
“Neatebox is a growing business. We are entirely focused on creating a world where equality is standard. Our WELCOME by Neatebox App revolutionises the way people with disability access buildings, venues, museums, banks etc. WELCOME opens up new possibilities for such people and gives them the freedom to visit places previously closed to them.
It also gives businesses the opportunity to provide the best customer service to anyone with the WELCOME app as they know who is about to arrive and can tailor their service and approach to suit their individual needs.
If working in this growing business and providing a much-needed service to people who deserve a level playing field is right up your street, then you need to get finger to keyboard and apply.”
Learn more about Neatebox’s story on their website here.
Neatebox know as a Digital Marketing specialist you’ll have the choice of job opportunities in the marketplace, because let’s face it, it’s a new science as well as an art, and not many businesses really understand how it works.
Here’s the technical bit.
In this role you will play a key role in driving qualified lead generation through the effective use of various digital marketing channels through strategy and day to day implementation of campaigns.
As the Digital Marketing & Lead Generation Executive your key responsibilities will be:
• To plan, implement and deliver activity across various digital marketing channels to generate quality leads to the website
• Work on digital advertising activity at all stages of the funnel across multiple online channels including AdWords, YouTube and Social Media
• You will have a good understanding of the customer journey and Customer Rate Optimisation (CRO) and deliver a seamless online experience for customers and strategic partners alike through multivariate testing
• Analyse channel performance on a regular basis including reporting and spotting opportunities to improve on ROI
• To work with wider teams to ensure digital content and tone voice is on brand, ensuring it’s optimised for SEO purposes to generate relevant traffic
Neatebox is passionate about leading the push to make society more inclusive and helping their users to enjoy their independence. That’s why they always want to hear from people who share their principles and want to make a difference. As well as your ability to do the job in a fast-paced tech startup, Neatebox is also interested in what drives you.
Neatebox is looking for a creative, positive and proactive graduate who is passionate and dedicated to their work with a willingness to embrace learning. The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a relevant field or have demonstratable experience of relevant work.
You should be able to demonstrate that you:
• Are energetic, focussed and target driven
• Have a successful track record in delivering leads through digital channels
• Are highly articulate and able to influence in a cross-functional team environment
• Have an analytical approach with a strong ability for analysing data and customer statistics
• Have an eye for detail – both technically and aesthetically
• Have experience with digital content creation, management, and copy writing
• Are confident using a range of social media platforms to carry out brand communication, digital community/audience development and customer service
• Have a sound commercial understanding and evaluation skills
• Are able to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
• Possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Neatebox is a “Disability Confident” employer and seek to ensure their workforce represents a diverse spectrum of society.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact email@example.com. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 14 June 2019, 12 noon
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.APPLY