Join us in Edinburgh 28 November and in Glasgow 10 December.
We're excited to announce the return of our Diversity Works Inclusive Business Project with the Scottish Government and Impact Funding Partners.
AAI builds on its highly-acclaimed 2018 project which saw employers and minority ethnic women job seekers discussing barriers to work which lead to significant changes in companies’ recruitment practices.
AAI’s previous work in this area has highlighted the profound need for employers across Scotland to increase their engagement with diverse communities in order to access talented individuals they may otherwise miss out on.
A choice of two Working Seminars (Edinburgh or Glasgow) will provide an opportunity for Private, Public and Third Sector businesses to examine their current diversity recruitment practices in the context of the labour market in Scotland. Please join AAI and hear from talented minority ethnic women, the organisations working to support them, and other employers with an interest in improving their performance through inclusive recruitment.
Sign up for free:
Benefits of attending:
- Meet like-minded representatives from other organisations interested in diversifying their workforce.
- Take advantage of the access to this group of women to find out about their experiences of barriers to work.
- Gain access to peer and AAI support to realise your desired outcomes.
- For young businesses, learn about AAI’s inclusive approach to recruitment support and best-practice.
Female Employees/Job Seekers
- Meet and discuss your experiences with forward-thinking employers, industry experts, and BME community supporters
- Network and build confidence with new contacts
- Travel expenses paid for
- Please send your CV ahead of time to email@example.com
- Employers/HR/businesses interested in improving diversity in their workforce
- Minority ethnic female graduates/job seekers/anyone passionate about minority ethnic/BME matters and valuable employment opportunities
#DiversityWorks - Let's make it work for you.