JAM Fitness is dedicated Group Exercise, Personal Training and Wellness Studio. JAM has been created to allow anyone, no matter what their experiences, challenges or barriers, to have access to the fun and liberating experiences that can be had from both Group Exercise, Personal Training & Small Group Training.
£6.50 per hour, full-time on a rota basis for 6 months
Ideal start 10 November
JAM Fitness are looking for awesome dedicated people with an interest in bettering other people’s lives, to join their new 6-month internship programme.
This is an exciting and high-paced job. As a Fitness Intern your role will include:
- Group exercise classes
- Fitness orientations
- Exercise programming
- 1-1 Training sessions
- Client and membership administration
- Reception and housekeeping duties
- Sales, marketing and retention tasks
- Research and further study
In essence, you will be working on three main things:
- Give JAM clients an amazing experience using the strategies taught by JAM Fitness so that they get amazing results and quality of life
- Study, learn, practice and study some more so that you excel at doing the above.
- Engage in our client interaction strategies. From flyering to Facebook, from presenting on video to presenting live to blogging. You'll learn and do it all.
First you learn, then you earn and, you may have the potential to own and operate your own fitness business and studio within 5 years!
The ideal graduate will have a background in Sport & Exercise Science, Corporate Communications, Business Studies, Sociology, Psychology and/or Healthcare.
Above all else, you will be highly motivated and looking for a challenging and rewarding experience to become a trainer, a coach, a student and a marketer. You will be confident and outgoing, with strong interpersonal skills. Flexible and willing to learn you will thrive in a high-paced organisation.
Closing date for applications is 24th October 2014, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.APPLY