Circa £20,000 per annum dependent on experience
Full-Time permanent (35 hours per week)
Closing date: 28 March 2018, 12 noon
About the Company
Trtl is a travel retail brand based in Glasgow that specialises in creating and exporting innovative travel products. The inspiration to start Trtl came after a motivational and passionate speech given by Sir Tom Farmer of Kwik Fit speaking of the adventures he had when creating his company, to Michael Corrigan and David Kellock’s Mechanical Engineering class at the University of Strathclyde.
Trtl's first product on the market is the Trtl Pillow. It was created by Michael and David as a solution to a problem that most travellers experience: not being able to sleep on a flight. The Trtl Pillow is the travel pillow reinvented and is a comfortable way to help you sleep on the go. It can be used when travelling by car, plane, or train to help you sleep in a better ergonomic position than standard “u-shaped” travel pillows.
Trtl are a small team with massive ambition and are looking to grow into a globally recognised brand, synonymous with travel, comfort and innovation by expanding our team. At Trtl, they believe that if you sleep well, you create a foundation to experience more. The goal in everything that Trtl do is to help you be ready for whatever adventure life throws at you.
This is an exciting role for someone who has extensive knowledge and a proven track record in the Digital Marketing field. This role will assist the current Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing team, to support the development of current and future Trtl products and brand.
Your main tasks will be...
• To plan, create and execute all campaigns across all social media channels according to agreed schedules, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest.
• To maintain and monitor ads, keyword bids, impression share, quality score and other key account metrics.
• Daily analysis of digital marketing campaign activity to monitor performance against KPI goals and sales targets.
• Manage online spend and proactively suggest where funds should be allocated based on data monitoring.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and bid management.
• Optimising copy and landing pages for target terms.
• Developing and maintaining link building campaigns for key sites.
• Providing daily and weekend reporting using Google Adwords, with the ability to turn the data into valuable actionable insight.
• Deliver traffic to the website and drive revenue for the business through engagement.
• Regularly report on the impact of campaigns and make suggestions for improvement.
• Idea generation, to come up with creative and innovative ways to increase traffic and conversion.
• To stay at the forefront of new digital marketing opportunities, technologies and best practices.
Trtl are looking for someone who is self-motivated and highly organised. To have a good knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing and e-commerce platforms, as well as having excellent job task planning and organisational skills.
In addition, you should also have the following skills:
• Have a flair for innovation and creative marketing ideas.
• Be enterprising, self-motivated, highly ambitious, with strong organisational skills.
• Have excellent analytical skills and be data-driven.
• Have a strong knowledge of the different tools in digital marketing and more importantly have the capabilities of forming, developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy.
• Google Adwords and Google Analytics skills.
• Understand SEO and PPC.
• Embrace collaboration and teamwork.
• Excellent organisational skills and to be able to work smart.
• Attention to detail/detail orientated.
• Pro-active and enthusiastic.
You’ll fit in if…
• You have a cracking sense of humour! And can tolerate a bad joke or two.
• You have a zest for life, seeking new opportunities and don’t mind taking the bumpy road sometimes to get where you want to be.
• You are not scared of the real challenge of the turbulent startup life.
Closing date for applications is 28 March 2018, 12 noon
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.