Location: Blackford, Perthshire
£8.75 per hour
Full- or Part-Time for 12 weeks
About the Company
The Highland Spring Group is the UK's largest bottled water company. We are proud to produce only naturally sourced bottled water. Our range includes some of the UK's best-loved brands such as Highland Spring, Speyside Glenlivet, Hydr8, and Hydr8 Flavours.
The Group supplies a range of private label flavoured and unflavoured waters to many of the UK's major supermarkets and food service retailers; making us the UK’s leading supplier of private label bottled water. Bottling over 470 million litres a year, and with a £100m turnover, the company has grown year-on-year since its origins back in the 1970s.
For more information about us and our products, please visit our website.
Highland Spring are offering an open opportunity to take up a returnship, which will be designed to fit your strengths and interests. Based in the business management side of the company these could be within Customer Service, Finance, HR, or other departments that ensure the smooth running of business processes.
Tasks might include the following type of work in the context of the team that you join:
• preparation of documents for internal and external stakeholders
• completion of established processes to achieve team outcomes
• research and analysis to support the development of solutions to business issues
• collaboration with other team members to meet targets and improve the delivery of services
• recording and communication of information between customers and team members
• maintenance of appropriate records
• responding to customers, resolving problems and reporting on this process
• answering phone or email queries as and when they come in
• evaluation of situations as operational circumstances change and taking appropriate action
Due to the location of the post, you will need access to a car.
An informal group interview will be the next stage of the recruitment process.
The job, based on a flexible hours contract and to be negotiated between candidates and Highland Spring, offers the opportunity for a returner to develop their own skills and experience as part of an innovative and value-driven company, and to join a friendly and focussed team.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a good selection of the following skills:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and manage your workload
• Ability to work to deadlines and comply with existing procedures
• Proficiency in the use of normal workplace IT systems
• Good communication – both written and verbal, with a friendly and professional telephone manner
• Confidence and some experience in a team, and/or customer-facing environment
Please submit a CV and covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form here.
State A) your availability and B) relevant information on your particular field of interest within a business setting, and your relevant skills and experience. We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.