Clearwater Brookes provide specialist HR solutions for a wide range of industries. They are now looking to add to their team. This is an opportunity to gain an insight into the world of HR and Training, working with a wide variety of firms small and large.
Location: Quarriers, Bridge of Weir with occasional travel to the Glasgow-area.
£7.65 per hour. Part-time, 20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
As an HR Intern, the role will involve:
- Being responsible for the creation and maintenance of customer relationship management system
- Research for course content of various courses in the HR/Management Development field
- Providing support at course events
- Research of the market in terms of networking events - and attending regular events
- Training and development in relation to email newsletters and topics for future newsletters
- Administration support in the development of materials
- Research in the provision of training - e.g. resourcing venue details, transport costs, etc.
- Input information on the Internet such as on Linkedin, the company website and perhaps Twitter
- Be responsible for Data Protection within the company
The successful intern will also have an opportunity to be trained on:
- Design and Development on Email Newsletters
- Customer Relationship Management Database such as Salesforce
- Event management - from initial inception to final delivery on the day
They will also be given the opportunity to gain an understanding of the scope of the HR role and gain an insight into the types of roles involved within this field.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with a background in Business Administration or HR. You will be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and/or Mac OSX. You will be familiar with the Internet and social media and have strong online research skills.
To be successful in this role you will be able to communicate well both verbally and in written communications. You will be highly organised, have the ability to plan ahead and manage your workload. You will be a positive team player who thrives on working as part of a small team and organisation. Previous customer-facing experience is beneficial.
You should be able to travel and be willing to work a minimum of 20 hours per week over the 12 week period.
Closing date for applications is 30 September 2014, 5pm.
Please submit a CV and brief covering letter through the Adopt an Intern online application form on our website. All applications must be submitted by 5pm on the closing date. State a. your availability and b. relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job spec. We do NOT accept e-mail applications unless otherwise stated.APPLY