£9.50 per hour
Part-time for 10 months (with potential for permanent)
Closing date: 9 September 2019, 12 noon
Interview date: w/c 16 September 2019
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic young company at an exciting stage of growth. There is tremendous potential for personal and professional development with Saulderson Media, and a review of responsibilities and salary is expected after the probationary period.
- The AAI team
About the Company
“Saulderson Media is a premium talent management and influencer marketing agency exclusively managing a roster of high-profile social media influencers (specifically gaming and esports) who are responsible for millions of monthly impressions. Alongside this we work with endemic, and non-endemic, brands on creative campaigns, to boost their presence utilising an extensive list of influencers for activation.
We are changing the way brands and influencers interact and connect, so that we can streamline social media and influencer marketing campaigns to drive the best possible results for both brands and influencers.
Being a young and ambitious company, we are driving forward and always looking to stay ahead of the competition with our strong work ethic and unrivalled principles. Above all else, we value innovation and dedication, two key elements on which Saulderson was founded upon.”
Saulderson has enjoyed tremendous growth and attention recently, complemented by a win at Scottish EDGE Round 14 in June 2019.
You can see more on how they roll on their website.
The company is looking for a self-motivated and outgoing new team-player to join them as an Influencer Marketing Assistant.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
• Developing and executing influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns for clients
• Identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders with end goal of signing them exclusively
• Account managing a roster of high performing influencers and brands to provide influencer marketing services to
• Locating and reach out to brands, via all mediums at your disposal, to partner with and run marketing campaigns for them
• Liaising with talent and clients to ensure a healthy relationship and improve our service
• Attending relevant events for networking and business purposes
• Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
• Preparing proposals, reports, presentations and correspondence as needed
• Brainstorming new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
• Assisting on miscellaneous tasks with the Saulderson Media team
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic young company at an exciting stage of growth. There is tremendous potential for personal and professional development with Saulderson Media, and a review of responsibilities and salary is expected after the initial 10-month probationary period.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and outgoing individual with a real willingness to grow and learn in the post. You must be able to demonstrate strong digital marketing skills and that you are well versed in the use of social media and online media channels as marketing tools.
The ideal candidate would be an outgoing and organised individual, capable of managing their own time and workload in a busy but supportive team.
There will be a sales/client relationship development element to this role, so candidates who are presentable, personable and confident on the phone and in person, with excellent written and oral English, would be preferable.
Essential skills and experience required for this role:
• The ability to learn quickly
• A positive attitude and readiness to work hard
• A proven track record of achieving goals & targets
• Interest/Experience in startups and entrepreneurship
• Excellent attention to detail
Desirable skills and experience required for this role:
• Interest in gaming/Esports
• Videography and graphic design.
• Experience in B2B sales
• Strong working knowledge of sales strategy and building and managing client relationships
• Experience managing CRM systems
Apply for this opportunity if:
• You are a digitally-savvy go-getter who lives and breathes technology, communication and marketing
• You’re ambitious. Working in a rapidly growing startup there will be opportunities to prove yourself indispensable and move up the ranks
• You aren’t scared to challenge the status quo
• You are a creative out-the-box thinker
• You believe in collaboration and building relationships
You may apply for this role regardless of your academic background, although a background in Marketing, Business Studies or Content Creation would be advantageous.
If you have any questions about this role or the organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not under any circumstances contact the employer directly as doing so may negatively impact your employment opportunity.
Closing date for applications is 9 September 2019, 12 noon.
Please submit a CV and tailored Cover Letter through the Adopt An Intern online application form by clicking “Apply” on our website. Examples of what we like to see in a cover letter can be found HERE. All applications must be submitted by 12 noon on the closing date. In your Cover Letter, please state: A) your availability and B) relevant information on your skills/experience pertaining to the job specifications.
We do NOT accept email applications unless otherwise stated.
Successful candidates must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.